London Fashion Week Hospitality
Friday 14th – Tuesday 18th September 2012
London Fashion Week is one of the highest profile fashion events in the world and is world renowned as one of the top international catwalk influencers, following on from New York and prior to Paris and Milan.
Located in the heart of London at Somerset House, London Fashion Week puts London and British Fashion firmly on the global stage, attracting a carefully targeted audience of UK and International press, buyers and industry professionals – the worldʼs key fashion opinion formers.
February 2012 saw 68 designers on the catwalk schedule, generating press in the region of £70 million in the UK alone in the process, with over £100 million worth of coverage worldwide. London Fashion Week is known for its breadth of talent from iconic British designer brands such as Paul Smith, Matthew Williamson and Vivienne Westwood to world-class emerging designer businesses such as Giles, Christopher Kane, Erdem, David Koma & Holly Fulton.
We invite you to celebrate this seasonʼs talent. Blue Chip Hospitality provide official London Fashion Week hospitality.
Your London Fashion Week Hospitality Includes:
This is an exclusive opportunity to stun your guests with the camera flashes, the ushering of the VIP fashion crowd, the whispers, the gossip, the outrageous attire not to mention the flowing champagne.
London Fashion Week’s VIP Hospitality is the only way to witness the drama and the true spectacle of this internationally reported and talked about event first hand. Invite your guests to be one of a select few to witness the phenomenon of the highly anticipated Spring/Summer trends of 2012.
London Fashion Week Hospitality will allow your guests to:
- Mingle with fashion’s elite
- Dine in Michelin-Starred style at Tom Aitken’s restaurant at Somerset House. Whether it be a champagne breakfast, a two-course lunch or dinner or afternoon tea!
- Enjoy solid fashion advice and hear about this seasons trends from all of the shows as well as what’s exciting the Fashion crowd and what’s not from our official London Fashion Week insider.
- Preview the Spring/Summer 2012 collections from over 100 designers at the London Fashion Week
- Exhibition, where buyers from Barney’s to Browns’ come to select pieces for their shop floors
- Get exclusive access and be the first to see the Spring/Summer forthcoming trends at a London Fashion Week catwalk show
All sessions have a strict capacity of 40 persons and will last for approximately 3.5 hours.
Please note exact timings and catwalk venues cannot be confirmed until 2 weeks prior to London Fashion Week, upon issue of the final Catwalk schedule.
Prices are per person and exclusive of VAT.
To book your London Fashion Week Hospitality please contact us at email@example.com or call 0870 234 0201.