Henley Royal Regatta Hospitality
Wednesday 3rd – Sunday 7th July 2019
|Date||Temple Island Enclosure|
|Wednesday 3rd July 2019||£279 + VAT|
|Thursday 4th July 2019||£299 + VAT|
|Friday 5th July 2019||£339 + VAT|
|Saturday 6th July 2019||£319 + VAT|
|Sunday 7th July 2019||sold out|
To enquire about Henley Hospitality Tickets please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01764 679496.
Each summer, Henley-on-Thames is brought to life with the Henley Royal Regatta. First held in 1839, the Regatta is a unique rowing event offering 100 world-class races over 5 days and the chance to see our Olympic stars. We are proud to offer a range of Henley Royal Regatta hospitality packages, allowing you to enjoy the event in the elegance of the banks of the River Thames.
The picturesque surroundings and glorious summer sunshine provide a welcome haven of relaxation and tranquillity from the stresses of city life. The ambience is one of a large, Edwardian garden party and this prestigious event offers an idyllic opportunity for corporate or social entertaining. Enjoy a day of indulgence and relaxation with one of our exclusive Henley Royal Regatta hospitality packages.
Blue Chip Hospitality are delighted to offer Henley Hospitality located in Temple Island Enclosure.
Temple Island Enclosure
Temple Island Enclosure is located only moments away from the start line and in the heart of the action. Celebrating 25 years , Temple Island Enclosure remains committed to providing it’s guests exceptional facilities and dining. What better way to spend a summer’s day than within this idyllic riverside setting, as the rowing passes you by and the Champagne continues to flow as you relax in the riverside gardens. Private tables are guaranteed for parties of 2 – 12 guests. Your Henley Hospitality includes:
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canapé reception
- River Cruise
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines, port and brandy
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Official Programme (one per two guests)
- Floral decorations
- Television within the chalet
- Reserved car parking, just yards from your chalet
- Live ‘official regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Event documentation to include the day’s itinerary and information
To enquire or for companies wishing to request a VAT Invoice for Henley Hospitality please contact email@example.com or call 01764 679496.